We are always interested in hearing from people who are interested in working for Surge! As we are a rapidly-growing team, we often have opportunities to take on Developers, Website Designers, Marketing Co-ordinators, Social Media Managers and Salespeople. In our team, you must have the ability to problem solve, be passionate, motivated and determined to succeed. We take pride in the work we carry out for our clients, offering quality service and a quantifiable return on investment. To maintain our current service levels and expand our portfolio of services, we require new people who can bring new ideas to the table. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
We are a small, successful and growing web marketing agency always on the look out for experienced sales generation and account management professionals. Ready to work as part of a close-knit team with a varied portfolio of clients, from both the public and private sectors, you will have the drive, determination and experience to generate and convert leads for high-quality websites and web-based marketing campaigns.
We are on the look out for experienced Sales and Account Management Specialists who will generate leads and assume responsibility for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and growing and managing both existing and new accounts.
- Place outbound calls to market to build relationships and gather leads
- Use existing and newly-generated professional networks to build relationships and gather leads
- Follow up on marketing-generated leads
- Educate prospects on the benefits of Surge Marketing Systems
- Maintain records of correspondence and lead generation utilising company data tools
- Research companies on Internet, industry publications, and third party tools to identify new targets
- Support colleagues in all lead generation and customer-facing activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of computer usage in a web-based environment
- Proven web and marketing sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to formal sales methodologies
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner